Terms and Conditions
Dispatch and Delivery
• All of our prints are made to order and shipped to your door. Production and delivery of your print order will take approximately 5-15 working days, depending on location. (Within Australia)
• If you require a print sooner than this, please contact us before placing your order.
• Earrings are ready to go. They get packed and posted within a few days or you placing your order. Then depending on your location, they should drive within 10 working days. (Within Australia)
• We do offer International shipping!
• If your country isn't on the list, just get in touch and we can add it for you. Currently shipping to New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, China, Singapore, Sweden and France.
• Milly & Mae will happily replace your artwork if a print arrives damaged or is not representative of the item chosen on the website. Any damage should be reported as soon as possible, please email photographs of the damage as proof to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please retain original packaging as we may need to arrange for collection of the damaged or faulty item. In the case where a refund is issued, the refund will be facilitated through your original payment method and can take up to 10 working days to process if going through a bank system.
PLEASE NOTE: Once an order is placed and paid for it is considered final and no amendments or cancellations can be made.
• Milly & Mae accept payment via credit card and PayPal. Payment is required before an order can be processed.
• Promotion codes and discounts are valid for the advertised time frame only and can not be extended.
• If a discount code is supplied, this must be applied at checkout to redeem promotion. Discount codes can not be added after your order has been placed and confirmation received.
• Promotions do not apply to shipping.
• Milly & Mae can, at its sole discretion, extend or terminate a promotion at any time.
• Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
• Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and are valid for a single transaction only.
• Strictly no extensions of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
• We are not responsible for Gift Vouchers getting lost, stolen or damaged. No replacements will be provided.
• Vouchers can not be combined and then used for single purchase.
• Made with Polymore clay, our earrings are very delicate and need to be treated with care. They are light weight, non-toxic, and washable (unless foil or paint has been added)
• Earring sizes are approximate
• Earring colours may vary slightly from screen to real life, but we have tried to match the photos as closely as possible.
• All earring studs, backers, rings and clip ons are made with surgical steel for sensitive ears.
• Milly and Mae take the utmost care to create a high quality long lasting product. However, as per most handmade items they are delicate, so please treat with care to ensure you get the most out of them. Store in a cool, dry place, ideally on an earring stand out of harms way.
• Damaged Goods - We pack your items as best as we can to protect them from any impact through the oh so trusty postal system. Please let us know if they arrive in less then perfect condition.
In the rare occasion that your item breaks shortly after you receive it, Milly and Mae will offer a 10% refund. In most cases a little superglue will fix anything.
Agreement of Terms
• By placing an order with Milly & Mae you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. These terms are subject to change at any time. If the terms are amended, they will be effective immediately.